⏲️ 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean 80% ground beef
- 1 cup milk (use carnation milk for half)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (you can add a little more than this)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 egg (2 eggs if you're doing 2 lbs. of ground beef)
- 3/4 italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chili sauce or barbecue sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except ketchup.
- Get a big bowl
- Add hamburger, onions, peppers, garlic.
- Use those hands and squeeze that meat.
- Add eggs
- Add chili sauce
- Add ketchup to the top